From the Mind of Master Imaginationist Crystal Connor ~"A Trusted Name in Terror."

The Darkness, Artificial Light, In The Valley of Shadows

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chapter 25: The Reconstructing of Artificial Light

So this is the point where I stop writing to reread the 1st twenty-five chapters that I have written.

This is the part where I correct my spelling, fill in the blanks, rearrange chapters, fill in back stories, remove entire paragraphs or just a few sentences and where the idea’s come from for the next twenty-five chapters.

This is the part of my writing is where I start to teeter on the edge of madness. Because by the time I get to chapter 25 the story is all I think about, it keeps me up at night and distracts me from the real world and robs the time I spent with family, friends & work because I do not want to do anything but write.

I’m gonna try and get a couple of hours of sleep, my thoughts are getting fizzy and my head hurts chapter 25 is not working for me so I have to scrap it and start over. I have an idea for my cover art design but I can’t really call Yvette at 3:30 in the morning.


This is just the beginning because I have do it again at chapter 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment