From the Mind of Master Imaginationist Crystal Connor ~"A Trusted Name in Terror."

The Darkness, Artificial Light, In The Valley of Shadows

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Upcoming photo ops!

LOL. Just kidding. Oct is a big deal for me being that I spin tales of horror from the tip of my pen. And I am happy to say I have a lot going on the month.

For those of you in Seattle on Oct 3 I am one of seven authors that will be doing a reading at an event called 'Book Date with Morgue Ann' at the rendezvous jewel box. Come by and hey and get your books signed.

I'll be a panel guest at Greek Girl Con and I'll also be at the kick off party the week before =D

If your not in Seattle don't fret, I am back on tour for the anthology starting on the 17th (whoo hoo) and on the 25th I will be on a panel discussion via Skype at the Alien Encounters con held in the ATL so hopefully you can either come see me in person, chat w/me online, or call in on Skype...until then have a good one.


Sent from the digital pen of The Wordsmith.

No comments:

Post a Comment