From the Mind of Master Imaginationist Crystal Connor ~"A Trusted Name in Terror."

The Darkness, Artificial Light, In The Valley of Shadows

Monday, December 20, 2010

Why I love Christmas!

How to survive a horror movie Tip # 5:
As a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals to Hell.

Every since I was old enough to read the bible by myself my favorite book was and still is The Book of Revelations.

For me, being so easily & thoroughly seduced by written visuals, the horrendous monsters described within; the seven headed beast, the seven seals, the four horsemen … along with Doomsday Prophecies, Nostradamus Predictions, Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy, The Seven Deadly Sins, criminally fanatic followers of faith and hair raising Conspiracy Theories has always been a huge source of nightmares and inspiration.

One of my guilty pleasures during the Christmas and Easter holidays is that The History Channel gives me all the Doomsday, Antichrist, Seven Deadly Sins, and Nostradamus programming that I can stand … and of course I can never get enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment