From the Mind of Master Imaginationist Crystal Connor ~"A Trusted Name in Terror."

The Darkness, Artificial Light, In The Valley of Shadows

Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh my gosh I'm tired.

Thank God I have the day off, I haven't slept. Ok thanks for the email reminding me that I haven't updated my DVD pick of the week...I was down and out with the flu! But now that I'm feeling a little better I will do another DVD pick of the week, and I have some good ones too!

The newest thing I'll be adding to "Notes" is a podcast feature, there's a link here but it won't go live until about a week before The Darkness is available for pre-release...Oh! Speaking of pre-release I am having TWO pre-release parties and I am so excited about them. One is going to be hosted at my tattoo artist Rob's shop at Damaged Ink OMFG!!! =D and the other one will be held in a Seattle art gallery I have appointments next week to check out the spaces...parking sucks downtown so I might have to scout out places in Ballard/Fremont we'll see.

I'm having way too much fun, signing off for now gotta get some sleep, stay tuned for the DVD pick a month in review...

No comments:

Post a Comment