From the Mind of Master Imaginationist Crystal Connor ~"A Trusted Name in Terror."

The Darkness, Artificial Light, In The Valley of Shadows

Thursday, July 26, 2012

T Minus 32 days

Hi Guys,
So the release of ...And They All Lived Happily Ever After! is just 32 days away and I am so exicted I'm not really sure what to do with myself. Not only is Aug 28th the release date its also my birthday =D Its gonna be a super busy day, as I have three events plannned ... Two book signings and two parties! I know that equals four but two of the book signings roll into the party so it just counts as one event. So my day will start with a birthday breakfast gala, then a noon signing then the big reading/signing/birthday dinner bash. (I've had my outfit picked out back in June lol)

Ok, so here is the official cover:

Sweet uh? I thought so too! And here is the book trailer:

So far all of the ARC reviews are super duper good...And if things weren't already insanely awesome it looks like I'm also going to have an audiobook!

Next next few weeks are gonna be tough. We're over half way done with the rework and edits and about 70% finished with formatting for Kindle and its digital cousins. The paperback verison has to be ready to go by Aug 6th so that the bookstores can order it before the book signing and I still need a few more promo items for both bookstores.

That's it for now, just wanted to touch base and check in...love you all and talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment