From the Mind of Master Imaginationist Crystal Connor ~"A Trusted Name in Terror."

The Darkness, Artificial Light, In The Valley of Shadows

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Moving at warp speed...

Ok kiddies, I am reviewing the final changes to The Darkness! If all goes as planned it should hit the selves the 2nd week of Dec just in time for Xmas!

...And They All Lived Happily Ever After, is cruising along nicely as well. The shortest story in that collection is a two page story called The Queen's Pawn, because it is such a short story I contacted a guy I know named George Moss who is the executive producer of Gmoss Designs to get some tips on how to convert a story into a comic book. He referred me to a friend of his named Charles Apellaniz.

After just a few emails and a quick phone call Charles was able to write a kick ass script for Pawn, and I am so excited about it I've been driven from sleep =D The visual and graphic artist I am working with is Ron Davis his work is like nothing I have ever seen before so I am totally hyped up about the way the comic book is going to turn out!

I am going to include both version in the anthology and give away the comic at the cons I'll be vending at next year. Just wanted to check in and say hello, I've been up all night so gonna get some sleep
'til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment