From the Mind of Master Imaginationist Crystal Connor ~"A Trusted Name in Terror."

The Darkness, Artificial Light, In The Valley of Shadows

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just touching base.

Hello all, so things are starting to come together and I really like the way things are unfolding. Next week my book tour starts, the reviews are coming in and I'm excited and humbled by each one, this week I should have the 1st copy of The Darkness in my hands! I have another story is developing, Artificial Light is moving along quite nicely, I need to fold the laundry that has been sitting in my dryer for about a week now and I need to write a seething letter to who ever created dust and I'll have the DVD Pick of the week posted by tomorrow and move Centipede to the archives.
Til then guys =D

No comments:

Post a Comment