From the Mind of Master Imaginationist Crystal Connor ~"A Trusted Name in Terror."

The Darkness, Artificial Light, In The Valley of Shadows

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's already fucking Tuesday?!? What the fuck!

Oh my God, so The Darkness arrived yesterday for me to review and send back so that we can format it and send it to the press! I'm super excited and so are a lot of other people...like the reviewers waiting for their Advance Reading Copies, the team over at Necropolis Studio Productions who will be converting The Darkness into an Audio Drama =D and of course my Mom, who calls everyday demanding her copy of the book, at least she's not bugging me everyday about have a kid =D

Let's not forget about Amber's New Friend, which needs to be done by Friday I was hoping to have The Darkness done by Friday but there's no way I will. If I push my self to read 24pages a day I won't be done until Sunday so Sunday it is. I'll be working on both Amber and Darkness at the same time...I'll be farming out my work to my minions this week because I need to get this shit done.

With that being said this weeks interview with editor Celeste from Bennett & Hastings and the DVD pick of the week will be posted next week...sorry guys. Til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment