From the Mind of Master Imaginationist Crystal Connor ~"A Trusted Name in Terror."

The Darkness, Artificial Light, In The Valley of Shadows

Monday, October 6, 2014

Starring me!


¡Hola, amigos!

This 1st stop in the 20 days of me tour is with  Laurie @ Laurie’s Thoughts and Reviews! This is my 2nd time touring my anthology but this time around I’m promoting my audio book! Click the link to check it out.


So like I’ve mentioned in earlier posts the guys over at the Atlantic has complied a list of all the horror movies that will be on TV in North America for the entire month of Oct! Here’s what’s on tomorrow Oct 7th!

8:00 a.m. My Soul to Take, SYFY
 2:30 a.m. Tales from the Crypt Presents: Demon Knight, HBO Zone
 3:00 p.m. Razortooth, Chiller
 5:00 p.m. Spiders 2: Breeding Ground, Chiller
 7:00 p.m. The Arrival, Chiller
 7:45 p.m. The Dead Zone, Sundance
 9:00 p.m. Zombie Strippers, IFC
 9:00 p.m. Black Cadillac, Chiller

***
Our short feature for today is a sci-fi entry called The Device! Enjoy, see you around the web…





No comments:

Post a Comment