From the Mind of Master Imaginationist Crystal Connor ~"A Trusted Name in Terror."

The Darkness, Artificial Light, In The Valley of Shadows

Friday, October 10, 2014

Finally...damn

It took me almost 2 days because it hadn't been done since 12 but I finally updated my blog. I still have to update my DVD pick of the week archive but all of the other pages have been updated. 

Almost everything is done in my side bar. All of my books are clickable, so if you want to purchase a book from this blog, at this very moment you can. Just click the book cover and you'll be directed to where you'll have the opportunity  to purchase the book via my eStore.

In the next few days I will also have a side bar with all the kindle/eReader links!

Til next time,
The wordsmith


No comments:

Post a Comment