From the Mind of Master Imaginationist Crystal Connor ~"A Trusted Name in Terror."

The Darkness, Artificial Light, In The Valley of Shadows

Friday, August 16, 2013

Ah, the perils of a day sleeper...

Happy Friday guys! You might be wondering why I'm up so early, lol, trust me I'm asking myself that same question. See, what had happened was...
The new owners of my bldg hired a pro landscaping team to come and clean things up. Its much needed because I've never seen it done since I've been here and its been a few yrs. Because I'm a day sleeper the noise doesn't bother me too much but what woke me up, besides Ceaire angrily barking at the workers to be quiet, was the smell. It smells like Xmas! I'm not sure which bush is doing this but my bedroom is fill full of the sent of a Xmas wreath. Its nice. It's not even noon so I'm taking the dog out and am going back to bed =D



Just a quick note to wish you all a happy Friday and a super safe weekend!
ttyl <3
Sent from the digital pen of The Wordsmith.

No comments:

Post a Comment