From the Mind of Master Imaginationist Crystal Connor ~"A Trusted Name in Terror."

The Darkness, Artificial Light, In The Valley of Shadows

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

DVD Pick of the Week: An Angel...or is he?



Plotline: Sinister things begin happening to kidnappers who are holding a young boy for ransom in a remote cabin.

Scariness Factor: 41/2 out 5 Stars

Gross-Out Factor: N/A

Complaints: I think the alternative ending should have been the real ending but other than that it was pretty much perfect.

High Points: Christopher Borrelli’s 2007 Whisper creates a lot of tension as he builds the story around the stolen child, from the beginning of the movie you hate the kidnappers but once the story unfolds itself you start to feel sorry for them.

Personal Commentary: I super loved this movie, I watched it 3 times, but I do not want to say too much because I don’t want to give anything away, but if you like the trailer the movie is a thousand times better!

Stars: 5

Where I rented it: Netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment