From the Mind of Master Imaginationist Crystal Connor ~"A Trusted Name in Terror."

The Darkness, Artificial Light, In The Valley of Shadows

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Moive Night with Crystal

Hellooo Peoples!

So last night I hosted my 1st movie night with friends there were so many men in my house I thought I had died and gone to Heaven...or maybe found a secret section of Hell reserved for only for the people who are really good when there being really bad =D I'm not sure what happened to all my double X chromosome friends who RSVP'd and didn't show up but for those who did...you rock!

We watched Eden Lake which was reviewed last week, and basically, like I said...that movie Rocks! Smoking hot Sami Chohfi, lead singer for the Blue Helix showed up with horror movie buff, Curt MacCormack the bands drummer(who fucking rocks btw)and he didn't even see the ending coming!

With most of my client's summering in Europe, Seattle Crystal Concierge being nearly self sufficient, the reworking of The Darkness, writing the sequel, re-reading and picking my favorite short stories and writing new ones for...And They All Lived Happily Ever After, and of course entering tons of writing contest I can spend days and days happily locked inside my home playing music loud enough to block out the summer sounds of birds signing, children playing, dogs backing and my Psycho Suzie neighbor up staying up for days and days at a time just writing and writing.

But for some reason this horrifies and bewilders the newest members of my circle of friends..my family and friends who know how I am when I'm writing are use to it and pretty much wait for me to emerge from my writing hovel, but these newbies call me constantly show up at my house unannounced to make sure "I'm ok" (grrrrrrr)

So to appease my friends who have the ability to show up at my door anytime they want to I decided to host a movie nite once a month but judging those who were in attendance verse those who were invited I might have to amend my original once a month hang out with friends nite to twice a month.

Because the movies I enjoy are so brutal in nature I think I'll do movie night for the guys and maybe a spa nite for the girls HUGE emphasis on spa nite. I had sooo much fun last night surrounded by too much food, super chill people and watching a movie with such a unhappy ending that I might have to wait awhile for spa nite...if it ain't broke don't fix it, right?

Til next time guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment