From the Mind of Master Imaginationist Crystal Connor ~"A Trusted Name in Terror."

The Darkness, Artificial Light, In The Valley of Shadows

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Preparing to be Published

So my handler from the PR firm that’s representing me, Tracee Gleichner from Pump Up Your Book Promotions, has begun lining me up for interviews and putting together the itinerary for my tour.

And thou I have dreams of grander and longevity, being this close to my publication date, it still feels like I’m dreaming and quite frankly I’m afraid that I’m going to wake up.

It’s seems surreal that I’m going on a book tour, that I have been schl’d for a photo shoot and that people are interested in what I have to contribute to the world of Urban Fantasy, Science Fiction and Horror.

Because I’ve been lying so still afraid to wake up, I just now wrote my Author’s Bio and I haven’t even started on my synopses and things are starting to move at warp speed.

A couple of years ago my little sister made me a Dreamcatcher. The Ojibwa people believe that only good dreams are allowed to filter through; the bad dreams are caught in the net and are destroyed by the light of day and the good dreams pass through and slide down the feathers to the sleeper.

More than ever I need that Dreamcatcher, because I cannot stay sleep forever – and I don’t want this dream to get away…

No comments:

Post a Comment